We have another Thanksgiving Food Craft for the Kids! Enjoy this sweet Nutter Butter Turkey for your Thanksgiving Dessert. They will be a fun Thanksgiving Tradition with the kids!
- 6 Nutter Butters
- 6 Mini Nutter Butters
- 1/2 cup Dark Cocoa Candy Melting Chips
- 21 pieces of Candy Corn for feathers and beak
- 12 Candy Eyes
- Trim three candy corn and cut off the yellow and white part. Take that trimmed piece and cut in half to make six beaks.
- Heat Dark Cocoa Candy Chips by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted. Allow to cool slightly (maybe 2 minutes.)
- Dip Nutter Butter in melted candy.
- Carefully remove from candy and let excess drip off.
- Lay cookie on wax paper. Use spoon to smooth any finger spots.
- Place Mini Nutter Butter on bottom half to make head.
- Press 3 pieces of candy corn into top to make feathers.
- Carefully place a little melted candy on back side of candy eyes and place on your turkey.
- Carefully place a little melted candy on back side of your beak and place on your turkey.
- Immediately place in refrigerator for 10 minutes to set your turkey cookie.