Kids Healthy Snack – A tasty Owl Bagel (or rice cake) made with peanut butter, almonds, M&Ms, blueberries, apples and bananas. It is a Hoot for a Woodland Party Idea.
- Bagels (or rice cakes)
- Peanut butter
- Shaved almonds
- Wash your blueberries and apple and slice your apple into full circles and cut each circle in half.
- Slice your banana into circles.
- Toast your bagel if desired.
- Slice your bagel in half and spread some creamy peanut butter on each half.
- Place two banana onto the top center of your peanut butter bagel.
- Place one apple halve onto each side of the bagel with the peel of the apple facing outwards.
- Place one almond in between and under the banana eyes.
- Now arrange 10 M&M’s under the almond starting with a tow of 3, then 4, and 3 on the bottom.
- Dip the bottom of a couple blueberries into peanut butter and one on the center of each banana.