- 6 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- 1 stick salted butter
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3 ounce box of powdered Lime JELL-O
- 1 tbs granulated sugar
- 1 sleeve graham crackers (9 full sheets) **I used Honey Maid**
- 1 small jar of Marshmallow Creme **I used Kraft Jet-Puffed**
- 1 lime
- For the crust:
- In the microwave, melt 5 tbs salted butter in a medium sized bowl. This should take about fifty seconds.
- With a sharp knife, cut nine 1″ x 1″ squares of graham crackers for your garnish.
- Pulse the remaining graham crackers in food processor until they are fine crumbs.
- Add your graham cracker crumbs and 1 tbs sugar to your bowl of melted butter and stir to combine.
- Spray an 8 x 8 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Press the graham cracker mixture into the bottom of the pan to form the pie crust.
- For the Key Lime Krispies:
- Melt 3 tbs butter in a large saucepan.
- Add 4 cups mini marshmallows and stir constantly until melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Add 3 tbs of the Lime Jell-o powder to your melted marshmallows and stir to combine.
- Add 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal to the marshmallow mixture and stir until all the cereal is coated.
- Turn that mixture onto your graham cracker crust and use a piece of wax paper to press the cereal mixture down firmly.
- Once your treats have cooled completely, score the top so you have nine squares.
- Top each square with a dollop of marshmallow creme, a fresh lime wedge and your reserved 1″ x 1″ graham cracker squares.