- Jolly Rancher Candies
- 4” Lollipop sticks
- Coffee mug
- Lollipop mold
- Non-stick butter cooking spray
- Unwrap 4 jolly rancher candies and place them in a coffee mug.
- Lightly spray a non stick cooking spray in the sucker part of the mold and wipe out with a paper towel.
- Microwave for 30 seconds on 60% power and then microwave for another 15-30 seconds on 80% power (your mixture should be bubbling, caution it’s very hot).
- Carefully and quickly pour your melted Jolly Rancher into your sucker mold.
- Rinse your mug with hot water until the leftover candies have melted off (this takes a minute or so).
- Switch colors of Jolly Ranchers and repeat steps.
- Place in freezer for 15 minutes and your suckers will pop right out.