- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/4 C. green onions, sliced + more for serving
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 C. soy sauce
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- Combine the ground turkey, sliced green onions, garlic powder, salt & pepper and egg. Use your hands to mix and roll into 2″ meatballs.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the soy sauce, minced garlic, brown sugar and cornstarch.
- Add the oil to the bottom of the Instant Pot and turn on the saute function. Add the meatballs to the Instant Pot and brown the meatballs on each side.
- Once the meatballs have browned, turn off the saute function.
- Pour the teriyaki sauce over the meatballs.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot and seal it shut.
- Press the manual button and set to 10 minutes. Allow the Instant Pot to vent naturally.
- Once the Instant Pot is done venting, remove the lid and stir the meatballs.
- Remove from the Instant Pot and serve with riced cauliflower or vegetables.