Instant Pot Pesto Chicken
- 3–4 medium boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 pesto
- 1/2 C. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1–2 tomatoes
- 1 C. chicken broth
- salt & pepper to taste
- Place the chicken breasts in the bottom of the Instant Pot and salt & pepper them.
- Pour the chicken broth over the chicken.
- Spread the pesto over the top of the chicken breasts.
- Seal the lid shut and press the manual button and set the timer for 9 minutes. Allow it to vent naturally.
- Once the Instant Pot has vented naturally, remove the cooked chicken breasts and place in a baking dish.
- Cover the chicken with the shredded mozzarella cheese and place a tomato slice on top of each chicken breast.
- Turn the broiler on low and place the chicken under the broiler.
- Allow the cheese to melt and the tomato slices to warm.
- Remove from the oven, let cool a few minutes and serve.