- 12 eggs
- 2 ½ cups water
- Add 2 1/2 cups of water to the bowl of the Instant Pot.
- Place one dozen eggs in the water.
- Put the lid on the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker and seal the vent. Set to pressure cook on high for five minutes.
- When the cook time is up, allow the Instant Pot to naturally release the pressure.
- Hard Boiled Eggs Hack: Remove lid from Instant Pot and transfer eggs to a bowl filled with ice water.
- Allow eggs to cool in the ice bath for 20 minutes before peeling to create perfect easier to peel hard boiled eggs.