Hot Dog Kabobs:
1. Cut your hot dogs into quarters, cut the pineapples into cubes and cut each bacon slice in half.
2. Place a hot dog onto your skewer, push it down towards the bottom but leaving enough room to hold the skewer.
3. Now place a pineapple onto the skewer next to the hot dog.
4. Fold 1/2 a piece of bacon into thirds and slide on next to the pineapple.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 until your skewers are full.
6. In a small measuring cup, mix together the soy sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar and garlic powder.
7. Place the skewers intros a freezer bag and pour the marinade onto the skewers, making sure each one is coated.
8. Grill or cook your skewers over the fire pit until the bacon is fully cooked.
9. Brush on BBQ sauce with a basting brush for the last couple minutes of cooking and enjoy!