- 1 12-oz package dark chocolate chips
- 1 packet instant hot cocoa mix with marshmallows
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Mickey Mouse silicone mold
- Pour the dark chocolate chips into a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave for 30 second intervals, stirring the chocolate between each interval, until fully melted.
- Spoon the melted chocolate into each of the areas of the Mickey Mouse silicone mold, using the back of the spoon to coat the sides of each mold. Do this until all molds are coated with a thin layer of chocolate.
- Put the remaining melted chocolate aside.
- Allow the chocolate in the molds to set completely, which will take about 2-3 hours. Speed up the process by putting the mold into the refrigerator.
- Remove each of the Mickey-shaped chocolate pieces from the mold once set. Fill one empty piece with a small of instant hot cocoa mix with marshmallows. Top the cocoa mix with mini marshmallows.
- Reheat the dark chocolate in 15 second intervals until melted again.
- Dip the edges of a second Mickey-shaped chocolate piece into the melted chocolate and lightly press it in place on top of the filled chocolate piece. With your finger, smooth the melted chocolate around the seam to close it.
- Continue filling and sealing until all the hot chocolate bombs with marshmallows are sealed. Allow the edges to set before serving.
- To use the bombs, place one in mug and pour a glass of hot milk in over it. Once melted, stir to combine.