- a Bath Bomb Mold (you can also use a cupcake tray or we love these heart and flower shapes!)
- 1 cup of baking soda
- 1/2 cup corn starch
- 1/2 cup citric acid
- 1/2 cup Epsom Salt
- 3 teaspoons of water
- 2 teaspoons of your favorite essential oil (I like to do relaxing oils so I use lavender, roman chamomile, or ylang ylang)
- Optional: a couple drops of food coloring
- Optional: magic grow animal pills
- Simply combined all of your dry ingredients, and whisk.
- In a separate bowl, combined all of your wet ingredients, and whisk.
- Very quickly mix the dry & wet ingredients together and whisk as fast as you can to avoid a reaction.
- Once you are done whisking all the ingredients together it will feel similar to damp sand.
- Place the mixture into your mold and pack it very full. If you are using a secret magic grow animal pill, place it in the middle of the mold as you pack!
- If they are in a flat mold (not ball) level off.
- Allow these to sit in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Store in an airtight container.