Homemade Easy Raspberry Tea
- 3 Black Tea Bags (like Lipton)
- 8 cups Water divided
- 1 cup Sugar
- 12 oz Raspberries
- Bring 4 cups water to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Add tea bags and allow to steep for 15 minutes.
- Add 4 cups water to medium pan.
- Add sugar and raspberries and bring to a boil over high.
- Reduce heat to medium and squish raspberries while continuing to cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and strain through cheesecloth or strainer, discarding berry pieces.
- Combine both in a large pitcher and serve over ice.