Chicago Style Pillsbury Grands Original Biscuits Homemade Deep Dish Pizza Recipe on Frugal Coupon Living. A dinner recipe hit in our home!
- Pillsbury Grands Original Biscuits
- Marinara sauce
- Italian shredded 5 cheese blend
- Toppings: green and yellow peppers and onions
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and grease a 9×9″ baking pan with a non stick cooking spray.
- Open your biscuit can and peel each biscuit in half.
- Place 5 biscuit halves into the bottom of your pan and another 4 overlapping the ones you have to cover any open space.
- Carefully press the top layer down.
- Pour about 1 1/2-2 cups of marinara sauce on top of the biscuits.
- Cover the sauce with 1 1/2-2 cups of shredded cheese.
- Wash, slice and top your pizza with fresh veggies like peppers, onions, mushrooms, etc.
- Bake your deep dish biscuit pizza for 25-30 minutes.
- Slice and enjoy!