- 1 cup of chopped up dried fruit of choice*
- 1/4 cup of chopped dates
- 1/4 cup of chopped nuts (optional)
- Put all the ingredients in a food processor until the ingredients form into a ball.
- Take an amount, size of a golf ball (give or take), and put it on some parchment paper (dough is quite sticky), and use it to form your bars. I press it against a cookie sheet, as it helps make the sides straight.
* I used dried Apricots, Cherries, and Figs in my photos. Also consider strawberries, blueberries, and more.
The amount of the ingredients above make 2 bars, each measuring 3.5 inches x 2 inches. I individually wrap them in plastic wrap, as I like to take them as a snack for work. Mine last in the fridge for about 7 days