Halloweeny Monster Cupcakes Frosting
- 4 C powdered sugar
- 1 C unsalted butter, room temp
- 4+ TBSP of heavy whipping cream
- Purple gel food coloring
- Candy eyes
- Cream the butter and powder sugar until it looks creamy.
- Add purple gel food coloring. Stir until the color in fully blended throughout all of the frosting.
- Test to see if the frosting can form and hold a stiff peak by taking a spoonful of frosting and turning the spoon upside down. If the frosting stays on the spoon it is ready if not then….
- Add more powder sugar 1/2 C at a time…. mix well.
- If ready scoop the frosting into the pastry bag with a large star tip.
- Twist the open end of the pastry bag to push the frosting to the tip.
- Frost from the cupcake edges inward to the center of the cupcake with a straight down with the tip.
- Position the candy eyes on the top of the frosted cupcake.