- 1 can of biscuits (8 count)
- 1 14 oz. jar of pizza sauce
- 16 sliced black olives
- 8 mozzarella sticks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Open the can of biscuits and place one onto a large baking sheet. Using your hands, press the biscuit into a flat circle. Repeat this process with the remainder of biscuits.
- Spoon 2-3 Tablespoons of pizza sauce onto each flat circle of biscuit dough. Add two sliced black olives to each pizza near the top center to create mummy eyes.
- Using a sharp knife, cut a mozzarella stick into long, thin slices – varying in length and size. You could also simply pull the string cheese apart for a “stringier” look. Use one mozzarella stick per pizza.
- Once each mummy pizza has all toppings, place them into the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.