We have the cutest Dracula food craft for you this fall season. These Vampire Halloween Donuts will have anyone craving a mouth-watering bite of this tasty Halloween doughnut. I want to suck… that icing!
- 12 donuts
- 1 container of purple frosting
- Red gel icing
- Black icing
- Fake vampire teeth
- Lay out a piece of parchment paper.
- Add one cup of frosting to a small bowl and heat for 15 seconds in the microwave.
- Dip the top of each doughnut into the melted frosting, let any excess drip off and place into your parchment paper.
- Transfer the donuts to the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Squeeze your vampire teeth together and place into the center of the donuts.
- Use your red gel icing to squeeze around the teeth.
- Use your black icing to draw eyes and a pointed hairline.