- Graham crackers
- Wilton pink candy melts
- Wilton white candy melts
- Miniature chocolate chips
- Lay out a piece of parchment paper before you get started.
- Carefully break your graham crackers in half lengthwise.
- Use a pair of clean kitchen scissors to cut the tip of the graham cracker into a point.
- In two separate microwave safe bowls, heat 1 cup of each color candy melt on 50% power for 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Dip the pointed end of the graham cracker into the white chocolate and press a chocolate chip onto the point with the pointed part of the chocolate chip facing down.
- Then dip the flat end of the graham cracker into the pink melted chocolate, spread evenly with a knife and place onto your parchment paper to harden.