Graham Cracker Carrot Garden Snack
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Graham crackers
- Gummy carrots – we got ours HERE
- 1 Cup light cocoa candy melts
- optional: orange icing – use THIS to create orange*
- optional: edible Easter grass*
- In a microwave safe dish, melt your candy melts on 50% power, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Scrape the white center from about 10 OREOs, place your chocolate cookies into a sandwich bag, seal the bag, and crush the cookies with the back of a spoon.
- Add a teaspoon of your melted chocolate to each graham cracker and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle your crushed cookies on your melted chocolate.
- Top each graham cracker off with 3 gummy carrots, let the chocolate harden, and enjoy!
- Optional: If choosing to using icing (over gummy carrots) lay your orange icing across each cracker is three 1 inch sections. Add edible Easter grass to the top.