Golf Donuts for Dad | Father’s Day Dessert
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- Green candy shreds
- White Sixlets
- Green frosting
- Preheat your oven to 350° and grease your silicone donut mold with a nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together your cake mix, eggs, vegetable oil, and water until combined.
- Place a large freezer bag inside a mixing bowl, fold the edges over the bowl, and pour your cake batter into the freezer bag.
- Cut a small tip off the corner of your freezer bag and use it to dispense the batter into your donut molds.
- Bake for 15 minutes and let fully cool before you remove.
- Place a half a cup of your green frosting into the bottom of a cereal bowl, heat in the microwave for 30 seconds, and mix.
- Dunk the top of your doughnut into the green frosting and immediately coat with your green candy shreds.
- Dip the bottom of a sixlet into your frosting and press onto the top of your donut.
- Cut two small matching triangles from your white paper and glue a toothpick in between the two to look like a flag.
- Press the bottom of the toothpick flag into the top of the donut by the ball.