- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup coconut oil (or other carrier oil)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon allspice
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- Additional Materials:
- Mason-style jars with lids
- Printable gift tags (print on white cardstock for best results)
- Optional: Ribbon to wrap around jars
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Mixing with clean hands helps to warm up the coconut oil and better blend into the other ingredients.
- Scoop into mason jars and attach lids tightly. (Jars shown in photo are Ball Collection Elite Design Series Half Pint Jars)
- Cut out printed labels for jars. Use double sided tape or a strong glue to place a label on top of each jar. You may also use a single hole punch to punch a hole in the top of the gift tag and wrap it on the jar using a thin ribbon.
To use the Gingerbread Sugar Scrub: Gently apply a scoopful and scrub onto wet skin in a circular motion – concentrating on dry areas and rough patches. Rinse skin clean using warm water.
Sugar Scrub should be stored at room temperature and stays fresh for up to 4 weeks.