- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 Minced garlic cloves
- 1 Tsp salt
- 1 Tsp pepper
- 4 Boneless turkey breasts
- ½ Cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ Cup cream
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Combine olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Pour mixture over turkey breasts and bake for 1 hour 15 minutes until skin is crisp.
- Heat cream in the microwave until warm.
- Pour cream into a serving dish and place turkey breasts on top.
- Garnish with the Parmesan cheese.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Tips: Mix the Parmesan cheese with Italian seasoning for a more savory finish.