Feed your little monsters this tasty Halloween Dessert. We love these Frankenstein Brownies for a Halloween class party idea or to serve during the month of October for a home dessert idea. Enjoy!
- 1 box Brownie Mix (plus required eggs, oil and water as directed on box)
- White Frosting (your favorite homemade recipe or store bought)
- Candy eyes
- Mini M&M’s
- Small pretzel sticks
- Green food coloring
- Black gel decorating icing
- Prepare brownie mix according to box directions. Cool completely once baking has finished.
- Mix green food coloring into white frosting until desired shade is reached. Spread a thin and even layer of the green frosting onto the brownies.
- Cut and carefully remove brownies from dish and place on a flat surface covered with parchment paper.
- Using the black gel decorating icing, add thin lines across the top of each brownie for hair. Next, draw a straight line (can be slanted and/or drawn with several lines across it) for the mouth.
- Add two eyes onto each brownie.
- Add a mini M&M for the nose.
- Break a small pretzel stick in half and insert a half into each side of the bottom portion of the brownie (just beneath the mouth).