- Large Marshmallows
- Light Blue Candy Melts
- Candy Fish (we purchased these)
- Rainbow Nerds
- Sucker Sticks
1. Carefully place sucker sticks into each marshmallow.
2. Melt the candy melts according to package directions. Place in a tall jar so it’ll be easier to dip.
3. Dip a marshmallow into the chocolate and tap off excess, roll the top into the nerds and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Let dry for a few minutes before you place the fish on or they will just slide off. Place 1 to 3 fish on each marshmallow.
4. Let dry and enjoy this fun treat!