For the Fish:
For the Sauce:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together the beaten egg and 2 tbsp of heavy whipping cream in a shallow bowl.
3. Stir together the pecan flour, as well as cajun seasoning and salt and pepper to taste. Place the mixture in an even layer on a plate.
4. Dip each Cod fillet into the egg mixture, and then press into the pecan crumb mixture to coat thoroughly.
5. Heat 2 tbsp of butter in a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat on the stove.
6. Place the fish into the skillet, and sear on both sides until browned.
7. Put the skillet with the fish into the oven to finish cooking for 10 minutes.
8. While the fish is baking, place 1 tbsp of lemon juice, 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce and ½ c of Heavy whipping cream into a skillet on the stove top over medium heat.
9. Add cajun seasoning and salt and pepper to taste.
10. Continue to cook the sauce mixture until it begin to thicken and cook down. It will become a deeper brown color as it does.
11. Mix in the butter to the sauce mixture until well incorporated.
12. Once the sauce has thickened, add in the green onion, and cook for 1 minute longer.
13. Remove the fish from the oven, top with sauce and some chopped pecans for garnish.