- Sugar Cones
- Leaf Sprinkles – we used these.
- Pretzel Sticks
- Chocolate Chips
- Line your working surface with a piece of parchment paper.
- In a small microwave safe dish, heat your chocolate chips on 50 percent power for 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Carefully break the tips off of your sugar cones, just big enough so that you can fit one or two pretzels inside.
- Now hold the tip off your cone and dip the bottom into your melted chocolate, just enough that it will cover the edges.
- Then set on your parchment paper and sprinkle your leaf sprinkles onto the melted chocolate.
- Carefully hold the center of your cone and dip the opposite side into the chocolate.
- Break three pretzel sticks into three different sizes, dip the ends into your chocolate, and stick them onto the top of your cone teepee.
- Sprinkle a few more leaves onto the top.
- Carefully transfer to the freezer for about 15 minutes to harden to chocolate.