- Butter cooking spray (or use a slice of butter)
- 5” circle cookie cutter
- 2” circle cookie cutter
- Use your large 5″ circle cookie-cutter to cut out a circle from each slice of bread.
- Use your smaller 2″ circle cookie-cutter to cut out a smaller circle from your larger circle.
- Spray a large pan with a nonstick cooking spray and lightly spray your bread loops.
- Turn your burner to medium-high heat.
- Place your bread loops into your large pan and cook each side for about five seconds so it is lightly toasted.
- Carefully break the egg open into each bread loop and let the egg cook thoroughly (until the yolk is soft and the white is cooked).
- Carefully flip your egg in a hole toast over for about a minute to ensure the egg is cooked.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and enjoy!
Eating raw/undercooked eggs can significantly increase your risk of developing a food borne illness.