- 1 package peanut butter Oreos
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 12 oz Chocolate chips or Chocolate Candiquick chips
- 6 oz Butterscotch or Peanut Butter chips
- Brown Sprinkles
- Pretzel Sticks
- Allow the cream cheese to come to room temperature
- Put Oreos in the food processor and pulse until you have crumbs. You may need to split this into two batches depending on the size of your food processor.
- Once the cream cheese is softened, mix the Oreos and cream cheese together until well blended.
- Use a heaping tablespoon of the mixture to form into acorn shapes. To form, roll into an elongated ball, then pinch one end to make it slightly tapered. Place the acorns on a baking sheet with wax paper and place them in the freezer for 1 hour.
- After the acorns are hard, melt the chocolate. Dip each acorn into the chocolate with a fork. Tap the edge of the bowl to remove any excess chocolate – then place back on parchment paper. Continue until all acorns are dipped, and then allow them to come to room temperature to harden.
- Once the chocolate covered acorns are hardened, melt the butterscotch chips and pour brown sprinkles into a separate bowl.
- Dip the tops of each chocolate covered acorn into the butterscotch – then immediately dip into the sprinkles.
- Cut ½ inch pieces of the pretzel sticks. Dip the edge of each pretzel stick into the butterscotch and press into the top of each acorn. Return to baking sheet to allow the pretzels to set before serving.