Easy No-Bake Potato Salad – Summer Side Dish Recipe
- 2 15 oz cans Whole Potatoes
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip or Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Sweet Pickle Relish
- 2 tbsp Mustard
- 1/2 cup diced Celery
- 1/4 cup diced Red Onion
- 1/4 cup diced Green Pepper
- 3 diced Hard Boiled Eggs
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Paprika (garnish)
- easy-no-bake-potato-salad-recipe-collage-frugal-coupon-livingPin to Pinterest
- Cube potatoes and add to large bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients (except paprika) and stir to mix well.
- Garnish with paprika.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.