Become the next Kids Baking Champion with this Easy Mickey Mouse Pizza. Perfect for a Disney themed party or prepping for a Disney World vacation. Your kids are sure to love it, I mean you!
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Roll out pizza dough on a lightly floured surface or pastry mat. Flip a dinner plate upside down over one side of the dough. Carefully cut around the plate with a knife. This is the head of Mickey.
3. Re-roll dough if needed. Flip a smaller plate upside down over the remaining dough. Carefully cut around the plate with a knife. This is one ear for Mickey. Repeat for the second ear.
4. Place shaped dough on parchment-lined baking sheet to resemble Mickey Mouse’s silhouette. Bake for about 5 minutes.
5. Remove pizza dough from oven and add sauce, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
6. Return to oven and bake an additional 5 to 8 minutes, depending on the thickness of your dough and desired doneness.