- 3 oz package Flavored Gelatin
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 1/2 cup Mini Marshmallows
- Lightly spray 8″ square glass baking dish with non-stick spray. Wipe off excess.
- Whisk together water and gelatin in microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for 1 minute.
- Whisk contents well, add marshmallows and stir.
- Microwave for 30 seconds and stir until marshmallows are dissolved. If they do not completely dissolve microwave another 15 seconds.
- Pour contents into prepared dish and refrigerate for 30-45 minutes.
- Use a butter knife to loosen around edges. Roll up and place seam side down on cutting board.
- Use dental floss or twine to cut into slices by sliding under roll, wrapping over top and pulling ends.
- Refrigerate slices until ready to serve.