Easy Easter Carrot Rice Krispies Treats – 3 Ingredients
- 4 Rice Krispie Treat
- 6 oz Orange Candy Melting Chips (like Wilton)
- Edible Easter Grass or Rips Whips Candy
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Cut each treat in half lengthwise, then cut each of them in half diagonally.
- Take each piece and insert a toothpick in the flat end and place on prepared sheet.
- Place in freezer for to minutes.
- Melt orange candy by microwaving for 30 seconds, stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
- Pick up each by toothpick and either dip or spoon melted candy over each “carrot” to cover completely.
- Return to sheet.
- Place in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Cut several 1″ pieces of the Easter grass or Whips for each carrot.
- Take each carrot and carefully remove toothpick. Use the toothpick to enlarge the hole big enough to insert the grass.