Easter Rice Krispie Treat Egg Pops
- Add your marshmallows and butter to a large mixing bowl.
- Microwave for 1 minute or until marshmallow gets puffy and large.
- Separate your melted marshmallows into 3 separate bowls, and 1 drop of different food coloring to your bowls so they are all different colors and mix well.
- Now scoop out 2 cups of your rice cereal into each bowl and mix.
- Grease all sides and bottom of a 9×13 baking pan with butter.
- Now start scooping your Rice Krispies into your greased pan, rotating colors.
- Press your Rice Krispies into your pan evenly.
- Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Once cooled, remove from freezer and begin cutting out egg shapes with your egg cookie cutter.
- If desired, place a colored lollipop stick into the bottom center of your Rice Krispie eggs.
- Serve and enjoy!