Easter Resurrection Cupcakes
- 12 cupcakes
- 1 cup green frosting
- ¼ cup chocolate frosting
- 1 tablespoon flower sprinkles
- 12 mini powdered doughnuts
- 6 large marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- Premake your cupcakes according to box directions and let cool.
- On cooled cupcakes, spread a line of chocolate frosting to represent the garden path.
- Next, pipe green frosting on each cupcake to resemble grass.
- Gently cut ⅓ off each doughnut to create a flat surface. Press your doughnut tomb against the icing where the path meets the grass.
- Next, cut each marshmallow in half and dip the sticky side in white sugar.
- Then, press a sugared marshmallow to the side of the doughnut to represent the stone that was rolled away.
- Finally, sprinkle flower sprinkles over the green icing and press lightly to attached.