- Yellow candy melts
- Miniature brown M&M’s
- Orange Starburst
- Yellow sugar sprinkles
- Heat your candy melts in microwave safe dish for 3-4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Dunk your cookies into the melted candy and place onto a piece of parchment paper.
- Sprinkle your sugar sprinkles onto your candy coated cookies.
- Carefully press two brown miniature M&Ms on to the front top of each cookie.
- Roll out your orange Starburst, cut out small triangles, and place the triangles below the eyes for beak.
- Let your cookies harden for about 30 minutes and enjoy.