- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 Tablespoons melted butter
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups sweetened coconut flakes
- Malted milk eggs or jelly beans
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix your graham cracker crumbs and sugar together.
- Then mix in your butter.
- Scoop about 2 tablespoons of your graham cracker mixture into your cupcake liners and press Down with your finger tips.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat your cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla together until creamy.
- Then mix in one egg at a time.
- Scoop your cheesecake filling on top of your graham cracker crust, filling the cups about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes and set in the fridge for 2 house to cool.
- Place your coconut onto a baking sheet, spread around and bake for about 6-8 minutes, tossing every 2 with a spatula.
- Place a small amount of toasted coconut onto each mini cheesecake and top with either malted milk eggs or jelly beans.