- Boxed cake mix (calls for water, oil, and eggs)
- Vanilla frosting
- Sweetened coconut flakes
- Pink gel food coloring
- White candy melts
- White M&M’s
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line cupcake pans with cupcake liners.
- Whisk together your cupcake mix with your eggs, oil, and water.
- Fill your cupcake liners halfway with your cake batter, bake for 13-15 minutes (or as long as the box directions state.)
- Let your cupcakes cool.
- Once your cupcakes have cooled you can fill a decorating bag with your vanilla frosting and cut the tip off the end.
- In a Ziploc bag, mix 2 cups of coconut flakes with a drop of pink food coloring, zip your bag, and mix the coconut with the food coloring with your hands on the outside of the bag. Scoop into a small bowl.
- Frost each cupcake and dip the top of your cupcake into a cup of coconut flakes.
- Dab a small amount of frosting onto the back of one candy melt and 3 white M&M’s and place onto the cupcakes to look like a paw print like pictured.