- OREO Cookies (I used Mint Oreo Thins)
- M&M’s Candies
- Hershey’s Chocolate Kisses (I used Dark)
- Ziploc Sandwich Bag
- Unwrap two chocolate kisses and place them in a small microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds or until just melted enough to be stirred with the tip of a knife.
- Turn a sandwich bag inside out over your hand and scoop up the chocolate.
- Turn the bag right side in and press the chocolate mixture into one corner of the bag.
- With a sharp knife, cut the corner of the sandwich bag off so that you have a tiny hole from which you can pipe the chocolate.
- Unwrap a Hershey’s Kiss and lay it on its side on a cutting board or plate.
- Place two M&M’s candies on either side of the Hershey’s Kiss to for the ears.
- Pipe two small dabs of chocolate in between the Kiss and the M&M’s. The melted chocolate will act like a glue to hold the M&M ears onto the Hershey’s Kiss.
- Repeat this process for as many hats as you need.
- Place the cutting board or plate into the freezer to set the chocolate.
- Once your hat tops have set, pipe a small dab of chocolate onto the top of an OREO cookie.
- Affix your hat top onto your hat’s OREO cookie brim.
- Repeat until done!