Crock-Pot Baked Pasta Recipe – Easy Slower Cooker Italian Dinner
- 1 lb Ziti or Rigatoni
- 2 24 oz jars Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 lb frozen pre-cooked Meatballs
- 2 cups Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan as desired
- Rinse uncooked pasta in warm water and allow to drain.
- Pour 1/2 jar sauce on bottom of slow cooker.
- Add 1/2 pasta.
- Add 1/2 meatballs.
- Add 1/2 jar sauce on top of meatballs.
- Add 1 cup cheese.
- Add remaining pasta, then remaining meatballs.
- Add remaining Sauce, then cheese.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Sprinkle with desired amount of Parmesan cheese before serving.