- 1/2 Tablespoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 tablespoons cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil or melted butter
- 4 husks of corn
- Mix together your dry seasoning and set aside
- Peel the husk off your corn and boil for 8 minutes.
- Cut your corn into thirds and stick a wooden skewer into the bottom.
- Brush with olive oil or butter.
- Sprinkle your taco seasoning onto the corn.