Copycat White Castle Sliders Recipe
- Yield: 16 1x
- Category: Entree
- 2 pkgs Dinner Rolls (16 rolls)
- 1 lb Ground Chuck
- 2 1/3 cup Beef Broth
- 1 cup Dried Minced Onions
- 8 American Cheese Slices (optional)
- 16 Hamburger Dills
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- Line a 10×15 pan with parchment paper.
- Mix ground chuck, 2/3 cup beef broth and salt and pepper together until mixture is easily spreadable.
- Gently press and spread meat mixture into prepared pan until you form a thin even layer.
- Using a knife, score each into 16 equal rectangles.
- Use your finger to make 5 holes in each patty.
- Place in freezer for at least 1 hour.
- Remove frozen patties on parchment paper.
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Pour remaining beef broth (1 2/3 cup) into a baking sheet and spread minced onions over entire bottom of pan.
- Allow to sit for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Cut all dinner rolls in half to make buns.
- Place froxen beef on top of onion mixture.
- Place in oven for 10 minutes to allow burgers to steam cook (until they turn brown).
- Remove and place cheese on each patty (if you are making cheese sliders).
- Top each with a bun top and return to oven for 3 minutes.
- Top each bun bottom with a dill pickle
- Use a spatula to pick up each slider half and place on bun bottom.