- Syrup Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup Seedless Raspberry All Fruit Spread
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 cup crushed Ice
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 scoop Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla
- Whipped Cream for topping
- Place raspberry fruit spread, sugar and water in small saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring frequently. This is your syrup.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Put ice, milk, vanilla and ice cream in blender.
- Add 3 tbsp Raspberry Syrup (and 1 drop red food coloring for pinker color) and blend for 20 seconds or until you reach proper consistency.