- 2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened to room temperature
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cup flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Large marshmallows
- Graham cracker halves
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a large baking sheet with a non-stick baking mat or parchment paper.
- Using a hand or stand mixture, combine the brown sugar, softened butter, eggs and vanilla extract.
- Slowly fold in the dry ingredients.
- Add in the chocolate chips.
- Drop by heaping tablespoon full onto the baking sheet at least 2″ a part.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool completely.
- Follow S’more Directions
- Turn the broiler on low and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper
- Place 8 – 10 graham cracker halves on the baking sheet and top each one with a large marshmallow.
- Place under the broiler under the marshmallows begin to get melty and brown.
- Remove from the oven and place one chocolate chip gently on top of the marshmallow, pressing down. You want the marshmallows melty so they squish down under the chocolate chip cookie.
- Repeat with all the cookies.