- 2 cup Heavy Cream
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tbsp Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp Blue Food Coloring
- 20 Chocolate Sandwich Cookies (like Oreos)
- 15 Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Break up 15 sandwich cookies and 10 chocolate chip cookies and set aside.
- Whip heavy cream, food coloring and vanilla until stiff peaks form.
- Beat in condensed milk until color is uniform. Add additional food coloring if needed.
- Fold in broken cookies and transfer to loaf pan.
- Break up all remaining cookies and use to decorate top of pan.
- Place in freezer for at least 5 hours.