- 10 Pretzel Rods
- 1 cup Green Candy Melting Chips
- 1/2 cup mini M&M?s or other decoration for ornaments
- 10 Candy Stars
- Line a cutting board or cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Place candy chips in a zippered sandwich bag and microwave for 45 seconds. Stir to make sure the are melted. Heat additional 15 seconds if needed.
- Clip of small corner of bag to pipe.
- Place several rods on wax paper with plenty of room between.
- Pipe candy onto each rod starting at tip and getting wider as you go down the rod to the halfway point.
- Place M&m’s or other candy around as ornaments.
- Top with a candy star.
- Place in freezer for 10 minutes to set candy.
- Carefully peel from wax paper.