- 1 sleeve chocolate graham crackers (9 sheets) **I used Honey Maid brand**
- 2 sticks softened salted butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar + 1 tbs
- 2 ounces unsweetened bakers chocolate
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- Microwave one stick of butter in a medium size mixing bowl until completely melted
- Pulse chocolate grahams in a food processor until they are fine crumbs
- Add chocolate graham cracker crumbs and 1 tbs granulated sugar to your melted butter and stir to incorporate
- Spray a mini muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray
- Fill each muffin tin with approximately 1 tbs of the graham cracker mixture.
- Press the cracker mixture into the bottom of each tin and up the sides to form a mini pie crust
- Place the mini muffin tin into the freezer to set
- Melt two ounces of unsweetened chocolate in a double boiler and set aside to cool.
- Cream one stick softened butter with 3/4 cup granulated sugar and one teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Add the melted and cooled unsweetened chocolate and mix until incorporated.
- Add one egg and beat with an electric mixer for five minutes being sure to scrape the sides down with a rubber spatula.
- Add the second egg and beat for five more minutes with an electric mixer.
- Put chocolate pie filling in the fridge to set for about 15 minutes.
- Fill each chocolate graham pie shell with one tablespoon of chocolate filling and return to fridge until set.
- (Optional) Top each pie bite with mini chocolate chips or chopped milk chocolate