- 3 Bananas (1 banana makes 7 bites)
- 1 Cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 Cup creamy peanut butter
- Decorating bag
- Bamboo skewers
- Slice your bananas into 1/2″ pieces.
- Scoop your peanut butter into a decorating bag and cut the tip off the end.
- Frost the top of half of the banana with peanut butter and skewer another plain banana.
- Then skewer the peanut butter banana to sandwich the two together.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, heat your chocolate chips on 50% power for 2-3 minutes stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Hold the skewered banana bite, dip the side into the chocolate, place onto a piece of parchment paper, and into the freezer.
- After they’ve been in the freezer for 15 minutes they are ready to eat or you can keep them frozen for a treat later on.
- Note: Also consider freezing these after you make them. I love them frozen (even without chocolate, they make a great after workout snack!)