Twist up this popular dessert into a tasty treat for summer, Chocolate Covered Strawberry Popsicles. This frozen dessert features yogurt, strawberries, and a hardening chocolate sauce!
- 2 cup Sliced strawberries
- 1 cup Vanilla Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup Sugar
- Magic shell chocolate
- Popsicle molds
- Place 2 cups of sliced strawberries into a blender.
- Mix in 1 cup of vanilla Greek yogurt.
- Add in ¼ cup of sugar.
- Blend the mixture until it is smooth and well combined.
- Pour the strawberry mixture into Popsicle molds until they are full.
- Place the lids on the Popsicle molds.
- Put the Popsicle in the freezer for no less than 5 hours.
- Fill a small wide-mouthed cup or jar with Magic Shell chocolate topping.
- Dip the frozen strawberry yogurt pops down into the chocolate. Let it sit for a second or two.
- Before the chocolate shell hardens, add some sprinkles so that they will stick.
- Place the Popsicle onto a plate or cookie sheet, and put them back in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Remove the Popsicle from the freezer and serve!