- 7 oz. potato chips (I used Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Waffle Cut Potato Chips with Sea Salt)
- 3 tbs salted butter
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 oz white baking chocolate
- 2 oz semi sweet baking chocolate
- 2 tbs bacon bits or crumbled freshly cooked bacon
- Coat an 8 x 8 square baking pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Melt 3 tbs butter in a large saucepan.
- Add 4 cups mini marshmallows and stir constantly until melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Add 7 ounces of potato chips to the marshmallow mixture and stir until all the chips are coated.
- Turn that mixture into your greased baking dish and use a piece of wax paper to press the potato mixture down.
- Melt your semi sweet baking chocolate in the microwave and drizzle over your potato chip mixture.
- Melt your white chocolate in the microwave and drizzle over the semi sweet chocolate.
- Sprinkle bacon on top.
- Allow your treats to cool completely before slicing and serving.
- Makes nine treats.
- Note: I like to use kettle chips in this recipe. They are more sturdy than regular potato chips and hold up to the mixing.
I like to use kettle chips in this recipe. They are more sturdy than regular potato chips and hold up to the mixing.