Chicken Parmesan Bread with Ragu
- 1 jar of RAGÚ Simply Creamy Garlic Parmesan with Cauliflower Sauce
- Seasoned Chicken (we used extra virgin olive oil, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper)
- French bread
- 1/4 Cup butter, melted
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 Cups mozzarella cheese
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Add a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil (EVOO) to the bottom of a baking dish, place the chicken on top and top with a drizzle of EVOO.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning, salt and pepper onto the chicken and bake for 30-40 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Once the chicken is cooked, reduce your oven temp to 350 degrees.
- Cut your chicken into small bite sized pieces.
- Cut your French bread in half and then cut each half into half again ( a total of four pieces.)
- Place each French bread piece with the crust side down onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Mix your butter and garlic together and heat for 30 seconds in the microwave.
- Brush the garlic butter on the bread.
- Add about 3 spoonfuls of RAGÚ Simply Creamy Garlic Parmesan with Cauliflower Sauce of each piece of bread and spread out evenly.
- Add cut chicken breasts on top of the sauce.
- Top each loaf with 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes at 350 and enjoy!