- Large elbow noodles
- 2 Cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 Cup Parmesan Romano cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- Garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- 9 x 13” pan
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees and grease a 9 x 13” pan with butter.
- Boil and drain your noodles.
- Mix your noodles with 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Blend your two types of cheeses in a bowl.
- Scoop 1/3 of the noodles into the bottom of your pan.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of cheese on top of your noodles.
- Sprinkle garlic powder, salt and pepper on the cheese.
- Repeat steps 4-6 with 3 layers of noodles and cheese.
- Poor your milk carefully over the mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes uncovered.
Tip: To get an extra crispy topping, add extra shredded cheese on the top. The last two minutes, set your oven to broil on high.
Keywords: Copycat Chick-fil-A Mac and Cheese